Electra Palace Thessaloniki
Electra Palace Thessaloniki is a hotel as legendary as its celebrated location. It stands on the impressive Aristotelous Square overlooking the sea and has been one of the city’s most well recognized landmarks ever since its opening five decades ago. With international celebrities on the daily guest list, the hotel quickly became part of the city’s inner scene.
Today Electra Palace reopens its gates following a complete makeover. Now it offers not just the opportunity to stay at the heart of the city, but also to enjoy a wide array of top-class amenities and sophisticated aesthetics, while experiencing the grandeur of an architectural masterpiece.
Throughout the hotel, furniture pieces by some of world’s most gifted designers are featured alongside with works signed by some of the biggest names in the Greek art scene. The curvy corridors display a unique private collection of Russian artists. All these artistic marvels are brought together in collaboration with MOMuS.
The top aesthetic expression continues into the guest rooms. Lightings, fabrics, bathrooms, and in fact every carefully considered alluring detail, is a special order commissioned by the hotel to a selected team of designers.
On the very top of the building there is an external swimming pool overlooking the sea, with its own private sun deck. At the same spot, visitors can enjoy our very hip all-day restaurant and bar, with spectacular panoramic views. Its food, a blend of Mediterranean flavors and styles, the inspired cocktail list and the resident DJ’s chill music vibes gather an eclectic mix of hotel guests and cosmopolitan locals.
8 floors down there is a wellness center, a fully equipped gym and an indoor pool, infused with a strong sense of modernity in total accordance to the stylistic signature of the hotel. The hotel’s Conference halls are situated in the impressive former ballroom.
Huge arched windows flood the halls with natural light, while all walls continue the tribute to Thessaloniki’s glorious history with black and white pictures by local celebrity photographer Yiannis Kyriakidis.
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Classic Triple Room
- Superior Side View Double or Twin Room
- Superior Side View Triple Room
- Premium Side Sea View Double or Twin Room
- Premium Side Sea View Triple Room
- Superior Sea View Double or Twin Room
- Superior Sea View Triple Room
- Premium Sea View Double or Twin Room
- Premium Sea View Triple Room
- Executive Side Sea View Room
- Executive Sea View Double or Twin Room
- Executive Sea View Triple Room
- Junior Suite
- Superior Suite
- Executive Suite
- Family Room (1 Classic Room & 1 Side Sea View Room - Connected)
Facilities & Services
- 24-Hour Reception / Front Desk
- Airport / Port Transfer Service (on request)
- Baby Chairs at the Restaurant
- Baby Sitting (on request)
- Bell-Boy Service
- Car & Motorbike Rental
- Daily Maid Service
- Doctor (upon request)
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Internet Corner
- Jewelry Shop
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Lobby Lounge
- No parking (No parking available)
- Pool Bar
- Pool Snack Bar
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Satelite TV
- Shower & Changing Room
- Snack Bar
- Swimming pool
- Toilets for disabled people
Check-in time: 3:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
- Address: 9 Aristotelous Sq.
- Postal code (ZIP): 546 24
- City/Location: Thessaloniki
- Phone: +30 2310 294000
- Fax: +30 2310 294001